Globalisation and industrialisation are killing our Planet in an extremely accelerated way. If we keep this speed of destruction of our environment, we will be racing our own extinction. We are destroying our planet in many ways, for example:
- The way we eat
- The way we grow and consume our food
- The amount of meat that we eat
- The amount of food that we through away
- Our consumption habits of technology and other products
- We stopped looking at the environment as ourselves
- The lack of awareness
Capitalism drove us to normalise consumption habits that make us focus only on ourselves, not thinking on the consequences of our actions towards the Planet.
So, what can we do as individuals?
- reduce our consumption of meat, water, electricity, private transport, the amount of things we buy…
- spread the word of environmental problems.
- recycle and reuse as much as we can in our daily lifes.
Taking care of the environment is an issue of all of us in the World.
Extinction is an enormous problem but don’t be overwhelmed. Together, we can fight it on all fronts and curb extinction and species loss. We can’t do everything at once but each action you take matters.